Friday, December 27, 2019

I'm Not To Familiar With Car Wrap Tool

I'm Not To Familiar With Car Wrap Tool

Hey everyone, so I'm not to Familiar with wraps and so on but I have a car that I would like to wrap the chrome and have it color match as best as possible to the cars color.
I had some places look and it and give me a price and one of them said that they would only be able to some not all of it because the vinyl doesn't stick to the plastic parts.
Is this true or should I just look elsewhere for the service of tint tool?

I tell my customers to put a sticker on the plastic and the paint. Wait a few days and see how hard it is to remove it with window tint squeegee.

Some un painted plastics will need plastic primer applied to it first otherwise vinyl may fail.

2 comments:

  1. This is a blog to read out for sure. I found you have a really nice writing style.Its simple and easy to understand.Your blog design is so clean too! Thank you for all the hard work!
    window tint near me
    You may like our beautiful
    blog on Car detailing & window tinting

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just want to say thank you for sharing a great information.I've read a lot of blogs but most of them are boring. Your article made me feel fascinating. I am going to share this information with my friends on social media networking sites!

    Read an interesting Blog on "Car detailing Pittsburgh" now

    ReplyDelete