Friday, January 3, 2020

Did Any Of You Attend Any Training Seminars

Did Any Of You Attend Any Training Seminars

Did any of you attend any training seminars? Did you learn by just doing it yourself with window tint tool? Or did you learn from someone else?
I am so interested in doing this, but worry it would be really slow, painful and expensive to teach myself.

I did the level 2 certification through VViVid at Ckwraps in Toronto. And then I stayed an extra 2 days for one on one training. It was an incredible experience and completely worth it, as that was my first time in Canada also. It was one hell of a jump start, and I immediately learned how little I actually knew about wrapping as well as window tint squeegee. If you have a lot of free time and the money to invest in a bunch of vinyl, then you could teach yourself. If you're trying to get going right away, then I highly recommend training. Training courses and certifications are always good even if you have experience and know what you're doing also. I'm all about education.



I did a 2 day course at Grafityp in the UK run by James Deacon of Bigger Stickers, loads of theory and practical work.... he is really very good.....

Where’s the best place to get training near me? I wrap now but I’d love to get certified! I’m in Virginia Beach va. I’ve searched but haven’t had any luck, next time I will do ppf with paint protection film installation tool myself.

4 comments:

  1. This is a blog to watch for sure. I think you have a really awesome writing style by the way. Very easy to read. Your blog design is so clean too! Thank you all the hard work!

    window tint near me

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to understand. Unlike additional blogs I have read which are really not that good. I also found your posts very interesting. In fact after reading, I had to go show it to my friend and he enjoyed it as well!

    Car dent removal Pittsburgh

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's bright!Its Quite engaging.I just loved the way you have written it. keep writing with visuals. Gr8, The narration is simply beautiful.

    car ceramic coating pittsburgh

    ReplyDelete